There are plenty of Christmas markets in New York during the holiday season.
This year, they are back more than ever after these many months of pandemic. I entrust you with my favourites, beyond my precious recommendations in this quirky guide book Take me to New York available in digital and paper version. As usual, I also recommend addresses off the beaten track.
Don’t forget that these Christmas markets are an opportunity to support #smallbusinesses. You will meet local entrepreneurs and immerse yourself in a unique, friendly, warm atmosphere.
It’s a tradition for me when I’m at New York during the holiday season.
1.Brooklyn Navy Yard Holiday MarketSaturday 4 & Sunday 5 December 2021 – Info
2. BIPOC Holiday Marketplace at Essex Market,Saturday 4 & Sunday 5 December 2021 – Info
3. Brooklyn Museum Holiday MarketSunday 5, 12, 19 December 2021 – Info
4. Brooklyn Holiday Pop-UpSaturday, December 18, 2021 – Info
5. The Makers Showfrom November 26 to December 19, 2021 then on December 20, 21, 22, 23, 2021 – Info
6. Bank of America Winter Village Bryant Park(mythical) from October 29, 2021 to January 02, 2022 – Info
7. Union Square Holiday Market (mythical) from November 18 to December 24, 2021 – Info
8. A few meters from Central Park, Columbus Circle Holiday Market from November 29 to December 24, 2021 – Info
9. Holiday Market with black-owned BrooklynSaturday December 11 & Sunday December 12, 2021 – Info
10. DUMBO Holiday Marketevery Sunday from November 7 to December 19, 2021 – Info
So what Christmas markets have you been to in New York? Which one is on your wish list? If you liked this article, share it by clicking on the share link.
See you soon,
xx – Viviane